Sunday, July 03, 2005

Five years!

That's right. Five years, baby! Well, five years as of tomorrow at around 2pm. :)

It's Carmen and I that I'm talking about here, by the by. We started going out on the 4th of July in the year 2000, so I really have no excuse for forgetting the date or how many years we have been going out.

It's five.

And to prove how nauseatingly in sync we are, we both bought each other the same present. You see, I bought Carmen Scrubs Season 1 on friday night. Of course, she had already bought me Scrubs Season 1 a week or so ago. We laughed about it and then I sold the spare copy to Owen and bought Carmen Hellboy.

Today we went out to Poacher's Pantry and had a fantastic lunch and a pleasant, roundabout kind of drive through the Canberra wine district. Just like the last time we went out there for lunch, I took the first left turn off the Barton Highway, rather than the second. Still, after we reached the end of that wrong road, we headed back the right way and got there in time for our booking. Fine wine, yummy food and some smoked garlic to make some pizzas with tomorrow for the "When In Rome" dinner I'm cooking.

An awesome day for which I thank my gorgeous and beloved Carmen. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home