Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Smurfs + Violence = Anti war message or hilarity?

Saw this linked in a couple of my friends blogs. I have to say I am curious to see the clip, although I have no doubt that it is pretty freakin' messed up.

However, I actually found something else while bouncing around trying to find the clip. It was a post title on someone's blog (a link from a alink, if you know who you are or who they are please tell me) and it was this;

"I say we smurf off ans smurf the entire site from orbit. It's the only way to be smurf."

So, apart from being one of the best subject headings ever, it got me thinking (and I'm sure I'm not the first person to do this) about smurfing up other great movie lines. My first thoughts were were;

"There is no smurf"

"The first rule of Smurf Club is you do not smurf about Smurf Club"

"There's only two kinds in Texas, Smurfs and Smurfs and you don't much look like a smurf to me, so that kinda narrows it down!!"

Any others spring to yer diseased minds?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

the old replace the swearword with the smurf is a trifle obvious maybe - "Smurf you and Smurf the horse you rode in on"

Historical - "We will Smurf them on the beaches"

Poetic - "What immortal hand or eye could frame thy fearful Smurf"

Biblical - "and the lord said, let there be Smurf"

11:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home