Monday, January 31, 2005

Curse you, Murphy!

For the longest time, every time I logged on to Kings Of Chaos I would see that someone had taken hundreds of thousands of gold from me about twenty minutes before hand, so if I had just logged straight on when I got home/got up I would've been okay.

Today I brought my laptop to work so I could fiddle around on the net during my break. Said break was about an hour delayed today, and when I logged on what did I find? That someone had stolen 795 382 gold 41 minutes before I logged on.

Bugger.

Oh, and want to hear another thing I want to hit Mr Murphy for? How about a group of 17 people that turned up - without booking - at 715 this morning. True, they actually weren't that painful to deal with, but still... Grrrr...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home