Wednesday, February 16, 2005

D'oh! and Woo-hoo!

Well I didn't get into that Graduate Program, unfortunately. The rejection letter was very nice, and apparently they could see that I had some real talents, but not what they were after. Oh well.

On the plus side, it looks like the odd monkey work I've been picking up at the Canberra theatre is going to become a livable wage in March. Yippee! No more hospitality for me! And in case any of the Gaudi gang are reading this, I don't mean that as having a go at them - in fact, I'm going to miss them all a whole bunch - but it really is time for me to leave the industry and I've got a chance to move onto something I know I can do and that I enjoy doing! Yay, me! :)

And on a side note, it's good to see that the Aussie Queer Eye's food and wine guy is chubby. Never trust a thin chef.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

A pity about the grad program. I think the DoD could use more people like you. Though I suppose you need a PhD in creative writing to work at ONA.

8:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home