Friday, July 08, 2005

More fuckers

Shocked. Scared for my family and friends in London (who are all fine, thank god). Wondering who and why. G8? The Olympics? I know that most people don't think the Olympic announcmement had anything to do with it, but I reckon the if I were a chief of security for Paris, New York or Beijing, I'd be looking hard for similar devices.

Tony Blair's response was calm and clear, and George Dubya's "they're resolve is as strong as my resolve" made me angry as hell. Every word out of his mouth was stilted and weak, and you could almost see the "yippee, now I have another dedicated partner in the War On Terrorism[TM]" going through his eyes.

Of course, if they think some bombings will break London's spirit, it's possible they need to read their history a bit better.

And now we get a repeat of the 9/11 coverage, with repetitions of the same two and three minute interviews and the same four or five unconfirmed reports.

And now Alexander Downer is on TV. Boy, that certainly makes me feel safer. Git.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also note Junior standing outside the G8 and talking about what was happening 'here in London'.

Dude, you're in Gleneagles.

That's not even in fucking England.

3:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home