Saturday, April 08, 2006

It worked!!

I now have a shiny, new web comic.

It's basically a rip-off of Irregular Webcomic and Twisted Kaiju Theatre, with some craziness and dodgy humour thrown in for good measure.

To begin with it'll mostly be Joke Of The Week[TM], with characters and possibly even a continuity of sorts developing as it goes. Look for updates on Fridays (our time, gotta go in and fiddle with things a bit) and because I've already done a few in advance, there won't be an Easter-themed comic cause I didn't think that far ahead.

Hope you enjoy!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do enjoy. But in my experience the "first comic" link leads to a broken image. That is enjoyed less. You tease.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh thank god, I just thought I didn't get it the first time around.

9:10 PM  
Blogger Euan said...

It seems to me as how this problem will be fixed in a week when the current comic becomes the first comic. If it doesn't go away then, I'll roll up my sleeves and get down into it.

5:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home