Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Lists

As you may have read, I just finished "High Fidelity" and, as I finished it while ling next to Carmen as she snoozed, ocassionally pausing to give her a kiss on the cheek, I had the notion to make my own Top Five, All Time, Desert Island List (TFATDIL) up.

So, here you have Euan's TFATDIL of things you should never miss an opportunity to do;


  1. Kiss a pretty girl on the cheek. Or guy, if you're so inclined.

  2. Indulge in a favourite sweet or pastry. Within reason, of course.

  3. Cuddle a dog/cat/bunny. Though be careful, 'cause bunnies bite.

  4. Laugh long and deep.

  5. Stretch out and read a good book.



I might spout more crap like this from time to time. Feel free to ignore me when I do. :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

My confusion probably stems from not having seen or read High Fidelity, so I have to ask - why has this list to do with desert islands?

Besides that, it's a good list.

fatfingers

10:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Forgive my grammar. Substitute 'why' for 'what' in the above, please.

fatfingers

10:50 AM  
Blogger Euan said...

There's a programme on BBC radio (and a few other radio stations around the world, I'll warrant) called "Desert Island Discs" where celebrities and people of import (not always the same thing) are interviewed about what 8 records they would take with them if they were stuck on a Desert Island[TM].

Variations include books and films and other things, all seemingly reliant upon the fact that the Desert Island[TM] in question has power and a nice house on it.

12:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home