Sunday, November 21, 2004

Long time no talk...

So On The Razzle has opened, and it went very well. I only jumped on one other person's lines and only fumbled a couple of mine. The crowd seemed to enjoy themselves and the feedback in the lobby was great! Lots of compliments and all round kudos. Kath didn't kill me for kissing womeone who's not Carmen. Ian and Louise stole the show with their Coachman/Lysette bit, as I suspect they shall every night, but the rest of us somehow managed to make an impact.

I had my bi-monthly comic binge on saturday, and did my usual thing of reading them all in a couple of hours, so now I have to wait for ages and ages until I get my next batch. Oh, and the people that write 100 Bullets are horrible, horrible people with damaged psyches and troubled pasts. Seriously, read the latest issue and you'll agree with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home