Sunday, February 20, 2005

Not very subtle, but..

At ReP Happy Hour on friday, I was talking to Nick about the fun and cheap DVDs that are available at the moment. I was complaining that I can't really buy myself anything until after my birthday (which is in about two weeks, by the way, on the 9th of March). He then suggested that I put a list of the DVDs that are out at the moment up on my blog so people can know which ones I don't have and what to get me. His words.

I reckon that's a good idea, so here we go...

At this stage, I don't have;
Brazil, Big, Romancing The Stone, Navy SEALs, Dawn Of The Dead (Original and 2004), The Godfather Trilogy, Scarface, Tombstone, Sleepy Hollow, Big Fish.

Oh, and I'm still after Scrubs on DVD too. :)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bought Brazil on DVD recently, having been hankering after it for years. I have to say, I was disappointed. I had last seen it in high school, where it made quite an impact (even though I thought it was weird). Some parts were tre amusing, but as a film, it struggles. Struggles to keep me interested, anyway. I'm just glad I didn't pay full price.

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home