Monday, July 25, 2005

Did someone say cha-ching?

Welcome to Gonnadu, population me.

That's right, with the arrival of my tax cheque (all $3K of it), I have finally been able to achieve all those things I was "gonna do" when I got money. I have new pants, new boots and a new jacket. I'm a whole week ahead in rent and bills. I've had some trousers dry cleaned. I've had my new jacket waterproofed. I've bought "Lego: Star Wars" and "GTA: San Andreas" for my XBox. I've finally put the 14 films that've been sitting in my cupboard for more than a year in to be developed.

I've even got enough left to finance moving out in August and pay a year's rego in September.

I gotta say, I'm not hating having a bit of fat in ye old system.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for you. I got back about 1/10th of that – and then spent it all on Ebay. I’m considering another self ban.

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home