Saturday, September 17, 2005

Does razorgirl read my blog?

A quick test.

I saw Jim t'other day and asked for his e-mail address. Why? Because I'm trying to set up a semi-regular roleplaying session. What am I wanting to play? I had me a great idea the other day...

A Deadlands game set in the Firefly universe!

When I asked Jim if he was interested, his first response was "Chaedy is going to kill you". Curious to know why, I asked and he responded "'Cause she's in America".

Let's see if I get some abusive comments now...

Of course, we could maybe set up a PBeM thing... :)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

New Orleans? >-)

7:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*this* razorgirl has read your blog now! check out mine - http://www.livejournal.com/~r4z0rg1rl or mail me at razorgirl at hotmail.co.uk to prove the point! i'm intrigued that you have a razorgirl too ^^

11:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

No, I don't read your blog. In fact, I only just found this post.

And Jim was right, I've had a "hankerin'" for Deadlands for YEARS. : (

BTW, I'm now back in the country and would love to catch up. Give me a call/txt some time on:

0416 two four eight 901.

: )

9:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home