Sunday, April 30, 2006

Euan The Author

I couldnae find the post that fatfingers commented to, but my gmail informs me that he wants to know when there'll be an update on the Euan The Author blog. Well, the short answer is when I pull my thumb out and put together a package of my Masters thesis to send to publishers. Some of my cafe time when I'm in Melbourne from the 6th to the 12th will be dedicated to doing this.

As a right to reply, I do have one question for Señor (or Señora?) fatfingers. I hasten to add that this question is born of curiosity, not hostility, but I was wondering who/where you might be. I've tried finding you online and been, well, singularly unsuccesful.

Whoever you might be, feel free to ignore this question, I'm just desperately seeking some context. I'll live if I don't get it, I'm just curious.

Thanks for your time (all of you).

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess - Googling 'fatfingers' brings up heaps of references to that website that searches eBay with mispellings, right? I am in there though, with posts to political blogs mostly.

Can I have some fun? I'll drop a few hints as to my secret identity and see if you can guess. It'll be like Twenty Questions, except not. And no fair listing a bunch of possible names.

Hint 1. I have met you and Ratbat and Cap'n Coinkidink, many years ago.

By the way, what has happened to old Gra Gra? His blog is getting rigor mortis.

fatfingers

9:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, jeepers. I hope to heaven my previous post wasn't a case of foot in mouth of 'Meet The Parents' proportions. An awful thought has occured to me - is his blog abandoned because.. because.... because he's an ex-parrot?

fatfingers

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home