Wednesday, June 09, 2004

Good news and great news...

Good news? Finishing a draft of your creative thesis that's 27000 words long.
Great news? Thinking you have to submit at the end of November when you have until february 2005.

Yup, seems the Masters unit is based on the chronological year, rather than the scholastic one. So, given that I started in february of 2003, it means I've got til february 2005 to submit. Yay me.

Watched the first part of Angels In America last night. While I thought it was a clever, well-made and -acted example of television, I can't say it was exactly enjoyable viewing. I don't know why, precisely, but I just feel something was missing. A bit like Oz, I was engaged intellectually in the series (and I'm not sure if I'll watch the rest), but I wasn't engaged... emotionally? I'm not sure if I'm making myself clear, but I hope you all get the point.

So now I'm watching The Usual Suspects and wondering what to have for dinner.

Four things I learned today;

  1. Baby wasps taste like scrambled egg.(Not through personal experience)

  2. You can buy a car battery at Big W.

  3. Carmen's Lelo's paella really is quite sepcial.

  4. I really do have a lot of muppet figures.



========
"Oh, I just think I'm gonna barf... Well, that passed. Now I'm hungry again."
- Marge Gunderson, Fargo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home