Thursday, June 24, 2004

Keeping my oar in...

Not much interesting today. Worked at the theatre, bumping in the Shaolin Warriors and it wasnae too hard at all. 4hours worth of work in a 7hour call didn't suck too much. :) I'm going to be bumping them out on Saturday night, so maybe I'll get to lurk somewhere and watch the show! Oh, and if any of your friends look at the footage of the monks hitting themselves with iron bars, breaking slabs of sandstone on each other and scoff haughtily, saying things like "those are never real iron bars" and "that's not sandstone", well they are and it is. Take my word for it, and the word of the forklift it took to get the aforementioned slabs of stone (each weighing about 57kg) out of the truck.

Should be a good show.

Also, looks like I'm getting the hang of KoC. While my army is quite modest (only 21) I've got an attack strength of 7331 (and counting) and I'm ranked 146,216th of 242,274. Not quite halfway yet, but having fun. I've got flaming arrows for seiges and a stockade for defence. Next step, Rabid Pitbulls. :)

Four things I've learned recently;

  1. Nestle Mud Truffle is very tasty chocolate.

  2. Byron (on B5, not my friend called Byron) is as wet as a haddock and thick to boot.

  3. 2 seasons was not enough Sports Night.

  4. Some teachers like it when their students fail. Really, really like it.



=======
"Nah, man. The head-shot's the only true stopper."
- Derek, Bad Taste


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home