Sunday, July 18, 2004

News and Currant Affairs

 
So Pan is over and I have my life back. I'm honestly gonna miss the flying and hanging out with Petra and Owen all day, but it will also be nice to sleep in once in a while and not have to deal with so many munchkins. Bottling up of humour as filthy as ours is unhealthy, and resulted in the making of my first genuine 'red card' joke in quite a while. It was a doozy, and I think the world is better off if it is just allowed to pass unremembered, but suffice it to say that the words 'still warm corpse' were involved.
 
On a slightly cleaner note, however, today has been a wonderfully lazy sunday with a late breakfast, much watching of TV and rejoining of Kings Of Chaos. It's the 3rd age now, and the mighty Warband of Gurgi the Odoriforous will sweep across the plains, wreaking havoc and mayhem wherever their steel-toed boots tread. Of course, I will have to build up some strength before genuine mayhem and choas can be managed, but I can still snot people from time to time. This leads to a friendly request that as you read this, please click my recruitment link (and Anstid's, when I update her link), even if yer not that interested in the game. It all gives me soldiers and they will help me SMASH DO HYOOMEEZ!!!!! *Ahem* Sorry.
 
Four things I learned recently;

  1. Low corners of cupboards and the tops of heads don't mix.

  2. Sparklers are actually really, really dangerous.

  3. Sometimes the solid prop to CG colour matching on Babylon 5 is pretty bad.

  4. Deb Anderson makes phenomenal curry puffs.


 
========
"Ah, the famous James Bond wit. Or, at least, half of it."
- R, The World Is Not Enough

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home