Sunday, March 19, 2006

PARTY!!!

Massive party! Huge. BBQ. Many, many people at our house. Lots of different groups (theatre, work, Bunnies, family and misc). They started arriving around 630 or so and it was awesome! I didn't spend much time with any one person (or one group, really) 'cause there were so many people here. I was bouncy and happy and just had so much fun! Also, I consumed a large amount of alcohol too, so that helped. :)

I also got 6 bottles of really good red of very different varieties, a kung fu hamster from Sass, a whole bunch of lollies from Sofie, a Flippy plush, a flapping pig form Meredith and a journal from Stu. A great haul and thanks to everyone, present-bringing and otherwise, for helping me celebrate my birthday! You all rock!

I have the best friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home