Saturday, October 09, 2004

Voting

Well, I've gone and done it. I put some numbers in some little boxes on a couple of pieces of paper and now I have once again excercised my democratic right to vote. Also, I have cemented my right to complain when the nation picks the little gnome again. I'm not wanting it to happen, but I think it will.

I'll tell you what, though, it did give me a chance to put Fred Nile number 13 on ballot. Damn that felt good. And I went on the assumption that any party with 'Progressive' in their name probably doeansae need to be voted in.

Four things I learned recently

  1. The Fyshwick markets are a comfortable walking distance from our new house.

  2. Kri Kri nuts are much tastier fresh from the roaster.

  3. Julia Sawalha done growed up.

  4. Simon Pegg can really act.



========
"Take car. Go to mum's. Kill Phil - "Sorry." - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?"
- Shaun, Shaun Of The Dead

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home