Thursday, November 25, 2004

Mixed day.

So yesterday started well, then we had an extremely busy lunch - doing the business we normally do in an hour in about half an hour - and the last couple of hours of my shift sucked arse, but then I got to the show and that was fantastic! For a wednesday audience they were brilliant and lots of the gang were there. Gordon and Dogbox and Michael. Everyone had much fun and the show went pretty damn smoothly, as it usually does. Oh, and the guy from the Tea Shop was there and promised me a discount for my good work, so it all ended up okay.

And on the way home, I didn't run over a possum. Now I know that many of you might not find that very impressive, given that you probably go days without running over a possum, but given that I saw it disappear out of sight under my bonnet, I guess it's not bad. Proves the brakes work on my car work, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home