Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Not happy, Jan.

So we're on our way to the show last Friday and we decided to get some McDonalds drive-thru. Sam and Carmen got normal stuff, but I wasnae too hungry, so I bought a happy meal.

And do you know what? In the words of Leo Getz; they fuck you at the drive thru! There was no toy! They gave me no toy! I paid good money for dodgy food and a lame Action Man disc thrower and they gave me no disc thrower!

Of course, Sam and Carmen were all sympathy. Their lack of caring, upon my repeated statements of dismay at my lack of toy, led to this exchange.

SAM: (With sarcasm crystallising in the air) "Surely the box the Happy Meal came in is a wonderous toy with the power of your imagination."

A short pause.

EUAN: "Fuck you. No, seriously, fuck you."

Then they both laughed a lot.

At least Dot was sympathetic when we got to the theatre.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home