Sunday, January 02, 2005

Not a resolution.

I don't want to call any of my plans for this year New Year's Resolutions. If I call them New Year's Resolutions, it'll jinx them for sure. I mean, who among us has really followed a New Year's Resolution?

Nope, I'm just gonna do the stuff I want to do, quietly and without labelling it. I roller-bladed today for about 45 minutes (not including time spent fixing the wheel I broke). I did some lunges, and will do some crunches and push-ups before sleep. Of course, I should've made sure that I had more than two magnesium pills left. Now my legs're gonna kill me tomorrow, but there you go. And for some reason, whenever I fall I always land on my right buttock. Why is that? Anyhoo, I will be fitter this year.

I'm halfway through an application form for a public serivce Graduate program, and I've warned John and Maria. I'm not going to be working in hospitality beyond my birthday this year.

And that's really about it. There are my two not-resolutions. Here's hopin' that I can keep it up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home