Thursday, March 24, 2005

And another couple...

And they're both the of the kind that screw up the formatting, and so...

The Zombie survivor test. I scored 88%. That makes me I'm Armed and Dangerous and...

"You made it out, alive and well supplied. You probably even kept most of your party alive too. You know what to look for, what to take, and when to just run. You even feel a strange inkling to go back. If you did, you'd probably do just fine."

And the Assasination Skills test. Turns out I'm an Average Joe, which means;

"[I] scored 37% Bloodlust, 48% Self Preservation, 64% Forethought, and 46% Raw Talent!
You have probably considered being an assassin and turned it down thinking through what the job would involve and the repurcussions. A good choice for you."

Woulda thought I'd get higher, but it didn't really go into different techniques I know. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home