Thursday, March 24, 2005

The Haul?

In the end, 2005 was a good year for the capitalistic swine that is me. Mum, Dad, Cal and the Gaudi Gang helpd me get the palm-top I've been after for ages. Ratti, Leila and Denis got me the first two seasons of "Coupling". Actually, they gave me Leila and Denis's copies of the first two season, 'cause mine hadnae arrived yet, but it's all good. :)

I got a bunch of DVDs from Nick and Eliane, Carmen got me season 3 of "West Wing" and Tim and Charlotte picked up my standing order from Dee's (all four months' worth, if you please). Jared and Ingrid got me a thai chilli plant and right handy it's been in the kitchen since then, let me tell you. Owen and Jenny got me a coupla screenplays and Sam IV got me the Special Edition of Labyrinth (and Cal, I would've put a link up to Clock-tower, but ye had no image of the DVD cover).

All in all, I think I made out like a bandit this year, and a million thanks to all involved. If you gave me a present and I haven't thanked you specifically, I apologise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Euan said...

So, Carmen actually got me "Sports Night" on DVD for my birthday. "West Wing" season 3 was my Valentine's day prezzy. Must be the Sorkins starting to blend together.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home