Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Ch- Ch- Changes

It is official (if not maybe permanent). As of Monday the 28th of February, Euan Bowen is no longer principally employed in the hospitality industry.

Hooray! Zipp-a-dee-doo-dah! *somersaults* *backflips*

I don't want the gang at Gaudi to be offended by how happy I am that I'm not working there anymore. My joy is not directed at them. In fact, I'm going to miss them. What I am not going to miss is people complaining their coffee is too hot/cold, their food is wrong (when it's what they ordered) or any of the other thousand and one bullshit things people complain about. I realise I've said this before, but I thought it was worth repeating.

So where am I working now? How about Canberra Theatre as a level one mech? What am I doing? Level 1 tech stuff (Read last as; monkey work). It's different and interesting, if not actively fun and features such wonderful things as a whole hour for lunch! Oh joy! Oh rapture! And morning tea! Hu-zzah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home