Monday, August 23, 2004

Stuff

How y'all doing?

I'm a little sleepy, m'self, but doin' okay. I'm ranked about 10,780 in KoC, and I wish people would stop asking me to join their damn alliances. I DON'T CARE ABOUT ALLIANCES!! My captains and I support each other, but I wouldn't necessarily call it an alliance, so that means that attacking my officers cause I attacked you is a little lame.

Also, I helped bump in Bell's 12th Night today, and the set looks pretty damn cool. It's kinda based around a pivotting (sp?) truck that forms a picture frame and is just groovy. A little over-engineered, but otherwise nifty. And I got to go home early, while everyone else had to work til 2300. Of course, that does mean I get less money, but it did give me a chance to have a nice relaxed bath and buy a sundae on the way home (the Manuka McDonalds are pussies, they close the drive-thru at - like - 9).

Moving day is this Saturday, and I think we've been spoiled by all our private rentals, 'cause we're (read; "I'm") going to get our bond and rent by Thursday, not saturday. However, we can't get the keys early because the lease starts on saturday. Now I actually understand that leases and stuff can't easily be changed, and have noe issues, but it does make the obvious point that when you're renting privately, you can just call the dude and say "Hey, can we start moving in two days early?" and they'll probably say "Sure". Just makes the difference more obvious.

I'm tired, too.

Four Things I Learned Recently;

  1. When you cut masonite with a power saw, bits of it go everywhere.

  2. Vodafone can be nice sometimes, too.

  3. Living in a house full of boxes does my head in.

  4. Light Pringles are tasty.


==============
"You fell victim to one of the classic blunders. The first is 'never get involved in a land war in Asia', but only slightly less well-known is this; 'Never go in against a Sicilian when death is on the line'!"
*He laughs*
*He dies*
- Venzini, The Princess Bride

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home