Sunday, October 10, 2004

D'oh

Well, the fuckers have spoken and it's three more years of saying "Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy". That's right, the Liberals won again (they actually picked up more seats this time). *sigh*

And we get to do it all over again. Next weekend we have local elections here in Canberra, so I have a chance for another forum in which to say "Don't blame me, I voted for the other guy."

So, I hope all those people that voted for the Troll have already been to University, never get sick and look forward to working until they're 70, coz that looks like the way we're heading. And don't worry about our standing in the international arena, becuase when Dubya gets in again in November we'll always have the US to look out for us. When they can remember who we are, that is. And I'm sure that the people who are even now paying $10,000 a head to try and make it to Darwin in leaky boats and avoid whatever unpleasantness is back at home will not mind being cooped up for years without representation or means of appeal just because there's an Al in their name and they don't eat Ham. Oh, and the interest rates will stay down, too, because as we all know the PM has so much say in that.

With all the wonderful possibilities the future holds, why, I could just throw up.

And if you don't like it, tough, 'cause you can't blame me.

Why not?

Because I voted for the other guy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home