Sunday, August 05, 2007

Jeez I'm lazy

Only one post after a "blowing off the dust"-type apology and I abandoned you all again.

So what have I been doing?

Well, bugger all in a heaps and heaps but not much of it of particular interest to the likes of you lot.

The planning for the wedding continues apace, with rings, a celebrant and shortly my kilt all sorted. I've decided that I'm going to get a kilt made locally. It's more 'spensive (quite a bit more, actually) than getting it overseas, but the guy's only a 1/2 hout drive away, as opposed to on the other side of the world, so the extra expense I think pays for itself in convenience and negating potential, last-minute stresses (one hopes?).

I've still got a car to finalise, and I'm looking at a Mark II Jag cause it's awesome. And after that, I think all's we gotta do is make up some invites, finalise a menu and actually get out there on the day (which shouldn't be too hard).

The trade marks continue to be examined, and I've even found time to put together and run a trivia night for the Social Club (of which I am Vice-President). And that'll be it for now... stay tuned for a couple of seconds and I'll flick ye a review or two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home