Monday, August 30, 2004

We've moved!

And thousands of thanks to those that helped, especially Nickos. I hope your toe feels better and that the microsurgeons were able to reattach that thumb. Now begins the slow task of turning a house full of boxes into a home. We've got a lounge room and we've all got bedrooms (albeit extremely messy ones) and we're also insured now! And our ducted gas heating works! Very comfy 20 degrees here at the moment. :)

Not much else has happened, really, except that I've been given the role of Sonders in On The Razzle for ReP, so yay me! Of course, I haven't been able to ring Stephen back yet, but I hope that a 24hour gap between calling me and me confirming I can do the role is not cause for them to go to their second choice. :)

Four things I learned recently;

  1. Putting all your books in big boxes is a bad thing to do.

  2. If at some point in your moving day you find yourself lifting a chest of drawers on your own, you should stop, it'll hurt come night time.

  3. Pide pizza reheats well when cooked for 30 minutes in an oven at 150 degrees (C).

  4. Our new chef, Matt, makes the best omelettes ever.


===================
"Non."
- Marcel Marcaeu, The Silent Movie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home